“The world doesn’t need your help. It needs your passion.” — Thomas Hubl
The world needs you to fully step into who you are, own your gifts, and take bold actions to create the work and life you want. Coaching is a forward-looking, action-focused professional relationship that fosters deep personal transformation. Through coaching, you gain clarity about who you are and what’s important to you, step into your unique leadership path and intentionally create the life you want.
Five Rhythms offers five primary focal areas for coaching:
- Communicating with Impact Communicating with impact is about saying what’s important when it matters most while building the capacity to listen, even under stress. It is about mastering the internal environment, leading with the heart and mind in sync and fueling peak performance. Work with us to find greater clarity, learn how to remain more grounded and calm and fully develop your ability to speak and be present under stress.
- Stepping into Leadership Leadership transitions are times of great growth – and fully stepping into that growth requires courage, a strong sense of self, and a deep grounding in one’s own purpose and values. Five Rhythms coaching provides the structure and supportive relationship for you to gain confidence, clarify your purpose, manage your energy, clear limiting beliefs and uncover your unique leadership qualities so that you can step up onto a stronger leadership path.
- Saying No with Confidence and Ease There’s an old story where a woman walks into the library and asks for a book on negotiation. The librarian hands her the iconic book “Getting to Yes.” Puzzled, the woman replies, “Yes is not what I had in mind.” Do you say yes when you really want to say no, fear saying no poorly and worry about damaging relationships, or retreat and say nothing at all? Learning to say no with firmness and respect can give you peace of mind, and the time and space to create what you really want. This coaching is focused on uncovering limiting beliefs and habitual patterns that underlie your tendency to avoid saying no, and to build the skills, strength and mental models that empower you to create the life you want.
- Living the Life You Want What do you want? Who are you becoming? And how do you get there? Life coaching is all about transformation and intentionally becoming fully you and creating the life you want. It’s an opportunity for a deep exploration of the self that honors what is uniquely beautiful about you and your gifts. We will look at all areas of your life holistically and focus on transcending the barriers between where you are now and where you want to go.
- Coaching for Parents with a Child Diagnosed with Scoliosis No child goes through scoliosis bracing, physical therapy or surgery alone. It takes the emotional, physical, psychological and parenting support of the whole family. One of our coaches, Amy Rebecca Gay, knows because her daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 11 and is currently braced and doing Scroth PT. As a certified coach, she knows that coaching can provide parents with the support they need to fully support their child. If your child is currently diagnosed with scoliosis, coaching can help you address your own emotions, anxiety, hopelessness; find supportive ways to talk with your child about scoliosis; address compliance with brace wear constructively; and hold the journey in a positive way. Although scoliosis treatment can be a difficult road, it can also help us and our children tap the best we have to offer and provide fertile ground for transformative growth. If you and your child is finding scoliosis treatment harder than you imagined, please call for a free initial conversation. You don’t need to go it alone.
Regardless of which area you choose, we uniquely combine Mindfulness, Eden Energy Medicine and Tapping techniques into our coaching to provide clients with tools for powerful transformation.
Learn more about our Five Rhythms Coaches.
Schedule a session.
The world needs you. Bring your passion to life.