- Corporate Programs and Speaking Engagements
Corporate Programs and Speaking Engagements
Our ability to be effective as leaders starts with our own internal strength and stability.
When we know and can articulate our own values, vision and mission in a way that resonates internally and with others, we are able to create synergies, alignment and loyalty with employees, customers and partners. We also build resilience, stamina and creativity in these relationships.
The classes listed below are primarily somatic — they focus on building the intuition and inner knowing that underpins cognitive shifts.
- Communicating with Impact When stress hits, pre-existing physical, mental and emotional patterns that emerge can hinder effective communications and presentations. Many programs cover the basics of content and physical presence. Five Rhythms Consulting does that and also gets to the root of communication challenges, identifying where the flow of energy is blocked and teaching skills to get it flowing again. In this class, we’ll share exercises to optimize your own energies to be able to say what is important when it matters the most, even under stress. This is a full day workshop.
- Creating Values-Based Metrics Have you ever looked at your business metrics and asked “why”? Why are you going in this direction? Why would clients and customers care about this metric? Is it just a number? Is there meaning behind it? Learn how to transform your financial metrics into inspirational metrics that will drive alignment, strong execution and, ultimately, loyalty with your employees and customers. This is a 4-hour workshop.
- Building Charisma Charisma is that special attractive quality that many inspirational leaders have. Energetically, charisma is the ability to recognize and see each person’s spirit as a welcome, integral part of the whole picture. Charismatic people reflect back to us the best in our selves. They are able to do this because they are grounded and inspired at the same time, while able to open and connect with other individuals. This is an energetic interaction and is possible to learn. This is a full day workshop.
- Authentic Communications In this workshop, we dive into the sometimes muddy realm of communicating authentically. We look at what, when and why we have difficulty speaking in a way that truly aligns with our values, learn skills to be clearer in setting boundaries and how to maintain a strong, yet flexible, center. A 90 minute workshop introduces neuroscience, mindfulness, and right-brain awareness to strengthen intention. The Full Day workshop introduces a) tools that clear the emotional blocks (e.g. fear, shame, guilt) which inhibit boundary setting and b) skills to communicate effectively while strengthening relationships.
- Stand in Your Power Series: Women’s ERG Offerings Three 60-minute engaging, interactive workshops that will energize and empower women to be happy, healthy, balanced and productive. Topics include Boundaries, Asserting Yourself, Releasing Limiting Beliefs.
- Five Rhythms: Bringing Balance to Our Emotions The seasons, elements and rhythms of nature are an integral part of our human nature. We each have a rhythm that is our “way of being” in the world. Learn about the Five Rhythms (wood, fire, earth, water, metal), what your primary rhythm is, what it looks like when it is out of balance and how to bring it into balance. This is a 2-hour workshop.
- Energetic Stress Styles Learn about the four energetic stress styles (Digital, Tonal, Kinesthetic and Visual), what your primary style is and how to recognize the styles of others, how your energetic stress style can impede your ability to communicate effectively and tools to navigate conversations better even under stress. This is a 2-hour workshop.
Please email us or call at 617-388-5079 for a proposal on workshop pricing, bundles and sequencing.
Energy medicine has the potential to shift how we care for ourselves and how well we feel. It enables us to bring our best selves to work each day. It teaches individuals how to restore and revitalize their own energies and heal many emotional, physical and mental imbalances. Over time, it can increase resilience and decrease stress-related and other illnesses because it balances and harmonizes energies that are essential to our well-being.
Here is a sampling of the types of health-oriented workshops that we deliver to corporate audiences. Workshops typically are two hours and include a half hour of practice time toward the end of the session to support participants in integrating the exercises into their lives. We also do custom programming and work with organizations to find the best approach to reaching their target population. Please call us to discuss.
- Keep your Energies Humming with the Eden Energy Medicine 5-Minute Routine This is a fun, interactive and enormously useful workshop where participants will learn the basics of energy medicine and a handful of easy-to-do techniques to keep their energies humming. This workshop will cover the exercises that are part of Donna Eden’s 5-minute Daily Energy Routine. Potential benefits include increased energy and vitality, better sleep, improved memory, less stress and pain, enhanced inner peace, greater confidence and a strengthened immune system.
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction with Eden Energy Medicine Techniques In this workshop, we share Eden Energy Medicine techniques that can help to reduce anxiety, fears and phobias. We introduce the role that the Triple Warmer Meridian plays in the fight, flight or freeze response, how this impacts the body’s energies as well as various techniques that can be used to bring the energies back into balance to facilitate optimal health along with physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pain Reduction and Pain Management with Eden Energy Medicine Techniques Pain is often an indication of excess energy that is stuck or stagnated. Energy likes to move and wants to move. It moves in specific patterns. Sometimes all it takes is a little encouragement to get it going and move along its path. In this workshop, we introduce and have an opportunity to practice several energy medicine methods to manage pain.
- Aligning your Energies to Help you Lose Weight In this workshop, we will cover the role that the Triple Warmer and Spleen Meridians play in weight management and metabolism. We also share, and the group will have an opportunity to practice, energy medicine and energy psychology exercises that will support their own weight loss efforts.
- Igniting your Joy with Eden Energy Medicine Techniques In this workshop, we introduce the role that Radiant Circuits play in our joy and happiness and we share exercises that can be used to naturally increase feelings of wellbeing. Depression, anxiety, sadness and negative thinking are all signs that radiant circuits need a boost. Radiant circuits infuse the body with strength, resilience, healing and vitality.
- Reducing the Side Effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation with the Brazilian Toe Technique While chemotherapy and radiation are often essential and useful tools to facilitate healing, in some people they can disrupt the flow of energies in the body. One simple technique, called the Brazilian Toe Technique, feels great, is simple to do and can help to re-align the body’s energies to minimize unwanted side effects of chemotherapy and radiation including nausea and brain muddle. This technique has also helped some individuals to reduce digital neuropathy and restless leg syndrome.
Please email us or call at 617-388-5079 for a proposal on workshop pricing, bundles and sequencing.
Sample Speaking Engagements
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce on Setting and Maintaining Strong Boundaries
- American Cancer Society on Reducing Stress and Anxiety in the Workplace
- Bryant University Women’s Summit on Setting and Maintaining Strong Boundaries
- Cambridge Community Television on Communicating with Impact
- Essex Partners Senior Executive Career Transition Firm on Managing Your Energies to Community with Impact
- Framingham Public Schools on Reducing Stress and Anxiety with Energy Medicine Techniques
- Massachusetts Alliance of Female Entrepreneurs on Creating Value-Based Metrics
- New England Integrative Medical Collaborative on Keeping Your Energies Humming with Energy Medicine Demonstration
- Newton Free Library on Communicating with Impact
- New York Life Client and Advisory Conferences on Holistic Financial Wellness
- Thermo Fisher Scientific on Reducing Stress and Anxiety in the Workplace
- Town of Wayland on Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- Wayland Business Association on Communicating with Impact
- Wayland Public Library on Managing Your Energy to Communicating with Impact and Vitality through the Daily 5 Minute Routine
- Wellesley Holistic Mother’s Forum on Keeping Your Energies Humming with the 5-minute Daily Energy Routine
- Western Benefits Conference on Marketing to Millenials
“I hired Rachel as a speaker and workshop leader to present a program on communicating with impact for job seekers and other professionals. Her program was well organized, highly interactive and engaging. Her ability to articulate concepts and make the intangible, tangible to a main stream audience was outstanding as evidenced by the participants’ thoughtful questions and attention. I look forward to inviting Rachel again to speak to our group.” T. Gooler-Loeb, Career & Executive Coaching, Training & Facilitation
“Rachel is a highly knowledgeable and compassionate consultant who easily brings to light the connection between the body’s energy systems, good health and work performance. During her workshop for our staff, Rachel shared simple, effective hands-on strategies and techniques to reduce stress, increase productivity and foster good health. I highly recommend Rachel to share her expertise to help create a healthier workplace.” H. Grant, SVP for Operations at American Cancer Society
“Rachel presented at the Wayland Business Association dinner meeting. She was an excellent and engaging speaker on the topic of energy, our energy, and how we can direct and change our energy to be more focused, more grounded and more relaxed. Many members came forward to tell me how much they enjoyed her presentation. I strongly recommend Rachel to get any group meeting energized.” L. Thalheimer, Licensed Insurance Adviser specializing in LTC, Life and Disability
“Rachel’s work with me boosted my ability to be the leader I want to be. Her deceptively simple techniques are some of the most powerful I have experienced, ever! If you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with her, you will not be disappointed.” R. Cohen, Principal, Great Pond Resolutions
“Friends of Wayland Youth and Family Services hired Rachel Rice as the main speaker for an event on stress and anxiety for local parents and students. Rachel was very professional, engaging, informative and her presentation was very well received. Rachel involved the crowd and demonstrated her work. The evening was very exciting and attendees stayed around and wanted more information.
I have participated in two one on one sessions with Rachel and have found her work very useful. After each session I noticed I had more clarity and my energy level increased significantly. Rachel is personable and very knowledgeable. She is committed to spreading her work and helping people live a better life.” D. LaPierre, President, Friends of Wayland Youth and Family Services